Fouad Whatsapp is a very popular social networking platform that allows users to create profiles, chat and share videos and files with other users around the world. It has now grown to become one of the most widely used platforms in this world, and for good reason. Users have access to hundreds of thousands of people around the world and it is this type of global connectivity that makes it such an appealing site. It is quite similar to fmwhatsapp. So, what is the General Settings of Fouad Whatsapp?
General Settings Of The App
- The first thing that users have access to in the General Settings of Fouad Whatsapp is the user profile page. Here they can add other profiles to their network and choose whether or not they want to be invited to join others that are on the platform. If you would like to add friends to the network, simply tap the + icon. If you want to add members to your network, simply tap the + icon. Each new member you add will see the names of all of the members that they are connected to, and they will also have the option of adding a picture to their profile.
- Once a user has chosen which profile they want to join, they can then add friends to their Messenger. Once a user has chosen their preferred Messenger, they can select from the options available. You can also choose whether or not the person you are trying to message with is going to receive the message. All messages sent from your phone will appear on your Messenger. The messages you send via Messenger will be sent as soon as the person receives them, so if you choose to send someone a video, they will be able to view it immediately upon clicking the play button.
- Users can also select what networks they would like to be connected to. To do this, simply tap on the Network tab of the main screen. This screen allows users to choose which social networking websites they want to connect to. You can choose to be connected to your own network, to another network’s network, or to the entire world. Internet.
- In addition to selecting the number of connections that they would like to connect to, users can also select what social networking websites they would like to connect to. The options available are Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Digg and Yahoo. The more popular sites will display the most active users of each of these websites. If you want to connect to Digg, you will be able to view the number of people who visit the site on a daily basis, while if you are looking to connect to Facebook, you will be able to view the number of people who visit the site on a monthly basis.
- Lastly, users can also choose which types of messages will be allowed through their networking accounts. If you want to send and receive files through your messaging network, the General Settings of Fouad Whatsapp will let you do so. If you want to read other people’s profiles or to send pictures, the General Settings will allow you to do so. You can also use the Messenger to chat with people who are online, as long as you have a high enough subscription or friend count. As you may know, the more people who have access to your network, the more options you will have for sending messages.
Features Of Fouad WhatsApp
- You can set wallpapers on the home interface of WhatsApp
- Choose to put an image next to the bubbles
- images in conversation outside/inside
- Picture in groups outside/inside
- Preview Entries design Before Applying
- Selected Tab Underline color
- Line color between chats in key Screen
- Date Pending Message color in Main Screen
- Date Color in key Screen
- Mention color in Main Screen
- Documents Text Color in Chat monitor
- Mention color in Chat Screen
- Voice note play button color
- Voice pitch play bar
- Forward icon color
- Forward background-color
- Participants Color
- Call hinderer
- White Navigation bar for Android 8.0+
- Azerbaijani language
- YoThemes Store design
- Protecting themes now automatically creates a .zip!
- Brazilian to Portuguese translating
- Duplicate New beckon
- Nickname not getting colored in group chats
- Messages text size not operating for Arabic
- Bypass WhatsApp lock with a trick from YoWidget
- Not giving color options on 8.0+
- Yowidget not showing properly for Arabic
- White current bar causes viewing Images to be cropped `
- Anti-delete messages
- Disallowing forward tagging
- Hides media from the gallery
- Loading theme doesn’t apply wallpaper
- WhatsApp incorrect size on some phones
- FAB moves to the right in RTL
- Do Not Disturb (DND) – Airplane Mode.
In order to send messages, the General Settings will allow you to choose whether you want to send a message through a pre-written text message, or you can also choose between sending through the messaging application or through your mobile phone. You will also be able to choose what format you want to send the message.
The Message can be in the form of a text message or can be as a picture or a video. Once you are done sending your message, the message will then be sent to the recipient as an email, which will automatically appear in their inbox.